Monday, May 11, 2009

birth

Hello!

It is true that I am a virgin blogger, so forgive me if my blogging jargon (blargon?) is inadequate. I would most definitely like to have this blog as sort of a photo journal. In other words: less words, more pictures. Traveling photo blogs are awesome, but considering I do not live my entire life on wheels (though a rather large portion), we may have to stick to the photography of every day life. I may put some pictures on here from previous excursions, such as Costa Rica and the like, but mostly, I am going to start this blog from the present. Everything is beginning, starting now.

There shall be fotos soon!

p.s. For future usage, just incase you didn't know:

halcyon: calm, peaceful, tranquil
paean: a song of prase.

Mostly, I like it because it rhymes.

No comments:

Post a Comment